Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well some scraped my car off for me and the put deep cuts into the trim at the bottom of my window. Does anyone know how to replace these if pic's would help will try to get some but its the outside trim on the bottom of the window and i was wondering if it can be done

·
Registered
759 Posts
what are you talking about? i can't understand you, slow down and use a little better grammar and let us know what you are saying and we will surely try to help.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
y'know.....I'm sure it's possible. if it's the black trim, I'd say try to polish it out, or even try using the best possible matched paint.... probably flat black. my best guess is.....if it's still obvious because it is such a deep cut, find some kind of filler substance, whatever it may be, then just kinda fill it up, shape it, and paint over it..... I believe the trim on mine is rubber, so if it's still the same, there's a good possibility you might even be able to use trim from another foci or something....or do the dreaded and take it to the dealer. or ignore it. [hihi]

sorry to kind of contradict myself and not give a clear answer, I do know what you mean, but not sure if it can be replaced. My best guess is that it can though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts