Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres the deal, im putting a body kit on my focus, and it removes all the turn signails,

so the body kit removes all front turn signals, so i was looking at headlights, for ones that have the turn signal built into the headlight, i found some, but most of them are the type with multi bulds sticking out with lots of black plastic, ( link http://www.focussport.com/lighting.htm second one down) however i do not really care for that look, i like the first ones, but they are abit spendy (already kinda low on cash)

so i was thinking what if i mounted the turn signal buld into a stock headlight kinda where they are in the first pic on the link above^^^^ .we already tried it on one of the busted headlights, it looks pretty good, just wanting some advice and maybe if some one knows where some cheaper healdlights are.... bigest problem, is it looks abit ghetto up really close, and getting all the plastic shavings out is a pain (sealing is easy via glue)

thanks for any help!

Levi

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
i'd just purchase those popular ebay projector lamps with the turn signals built in them.

the mach look-a-likes... they are like $200 shipped or less.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh hey, thanks ill have to take a look at that, ive always been kinda weary of e-bay stuff, normaly you get what you paid for :p

is that 200 each or pair? (guessing each)

thank you, illl have to dig into ebay abit more, and you say they look stock, even better!

thank you

levi

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uh thank yo ufor the post, but the link doesnt seem to wantto work!!! maybe something my end?
im not sure if maybe im getting something messed up, but i want ones that look almost stock, jut to make sure nobody get confused ( i know my first post is abit messy)

so um ill keep tring thlinks, and maybe il lget lucky *crosses fingers*

thank you for the post, i due hope there what im lookinf for!

thanks again

levi

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
get on ebay and search 'halo focus projectors'. these babies come in black and chrome. there are a couple others, but the ones that we are talking about thave led's at the corners and 2 other lights right below them. for turn signals and DRL's/ there are a few guys on here that have 'em and love 'em. zx34me and smok3 are 2 of them. pm them if you have any questions.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh opk, yeah that makesense now, im nto the bigest fan of the Hao style, butthe chrome ones look alot better (to me anyways) then the black ones. thank you all for your help!!!!

levi

p.s. this fourm is really nice, im used to another Paintball Fourm that is down right rude, its nice to have people who are nice, and helpfull!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts