Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after numerous searches and mixed results....i just bought an ebay brand l.e.d. shift light with the built in digital tach display. i have a hot, ground, and green wire. anyone know wether or not the svt has a spot to hook directly to, or do i HAVE to buy a tach driver? i emailed the manufacturer and i am waiting for a responce, but from what i know i dont need a adaptor. thanx guys in advance[:D]

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody has a shift light on their svt? cmon...lol

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn, still no replies... well has anyone attempted to hook up a tach to the coil pack? i read on fj that you can hook it to the negative terminal on the coil, but when i tested the 3 wires going into the pack, they were all 12+ volts, oh, and i also tried hooking up to terminal 48 onthe the pcu. no luck, anyone have any ideas other than buying a 60 dollar tach driver?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay, before i call this a dead subject i will ask one more thing. over on the other forum, a few people claim that pin48 on the pcm worked for them on a zetec focus.

can any fords techs on here tell me if pin48 on a zetec have the same function as on a svt?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts