Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a couple days a go my friend slammed into my passenger side front door with his body and surely screwed something up. The door was open, and he must have bent it back further then it should go. When i close the door it looks like the door isn't shut all the way, but it is. Now when i drive, i hear wind coming in as if the window's down, but its not. I've tried everything from closing the door as hard as i good, to forcing it back, but it still doesn't close correctly. Does anyone have any idea of what the problem is, and how to fix it (if so, is it possible to do myself?)

Thanks a bunch, Gehrig

^its a ZX5

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
first things first: do NOT try to force it =p id say ur best bet is to bring it to a ford dealership or garage n have them check it out. depending on how bad it is, u can judge if u wanna do it urself or not.

·
Registered
345 Posts
1. Take your door off the hinges
2. Slap it across you friends head
3. Call him an Idiot
4. Make him give you the money for repairs
5. Hit him over the head again for good measures

LoL

first things first: do NOT try to force it =p id say ur best bet is to bring it to a ford dealership or garage n have them check it out. depending on how bad it is, u can judge if u wanna do it urself or not.
If the above doesn't work this is your best bet ;)

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
Let me look at my door tomorow, and I'll post in the evening any ideas I come up with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts