Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, long story short, I have the basic SVT tune from Tom. Worked well.

I got a different type of intake and Tom sent me an updated 'frg' file. After fighting with serial/usb cords, I finally got the downloader to talk to the Predator. I 'think' I was able to upload the Tom's Custom tune (UJAHAK7.frg)that was on the tuner to my computer before things went sideways. Anyways, I updated the firmware and somehow Diablosport's Original and Performance tune ended up on it and the Custom tune was gone. Somehow I got Tom's Custom tune back on the Predator. I also managed to transfer the new tune as well (or the computer and tuner said the transfer worked).

On the Predator, I now only had the 'Custom tune' option, like I did when I first got the thing from Tom. Great! I installed it. I doubled checked the 'last tune installed' and it showed 'Custom'. Ok I thought. But it also gave me the UJAHAK7 name as well. I tried downloading the New tune Tom sent me and again, the transfer worked. But when I go to install it, I don't get the option of choosing which tune I want to install. I went through the tune install process again and it still showed UJAHAK7, which is the file name to the original tune Tom sent me with the Predator. How do I get this updated tune to install when I don't even get the option? Unless I'm missing something here....

·
FF Affiliate
31,145 Posts
All you have to do is call me and I will help , If when you plug in the Pred and it boots up it sais "Custom Tune" then a custom tune in on there and thats the custom tune you should be using

704-249-3745

Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts