Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Don't be afraid to wire it up. Everything is colored coordinated if you picked up the Metra wiring harness. Get in there and use a soldering kit if you have access to one. The only connections you need to make are the ones from the head unit to the harness.

If you happen to mess it up, I have a back up harness that I'm not using.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanx but theres so much spagetti i bought the ones from walmart that said for fords it has 2 harness 1 black 1 grey when i plug them in it seams as if the wiriers dont color co ordinate well

·
Registered
248 Posts
hi mate, dont you have iso socket plugs for sony for ford fitment? cos these days you can virtually buy iso plug to fit any car for most makes which avoid chopping wiring loom & risk voiding dealer warranty. try www.autoleads.co.uk which are speciallists for plugs / iso for all kind makes. i hope this helps. yunii

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey guys thanx for all your help i actuall figured it out on my own especially when a couple of shops said 100$ i figured screw that took my time and did it the fanactics way[loveff] [drinking]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got it done thanx 4 the help

even if the sony xplod is crap like sum of u say its better than fact and for 40$ couldnt lose im saving up for performance parts my sis new husbands a mech and has built race cars although hes a chevy guy wont hold dat against him lol so thanx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts