Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, long time, no talk.

But onto business. I was recently cut off and curbed by one of the lovely S Fla morons that frequent our roads (http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=50393.0 for the full story), and need help with the repairs. I've had numerous people look at and inspect my suspension, all determining that it's fine, and now I just need an alignment or a balancing. Now, the place that I usually go to, Weber Wheel Alignment, is on vacation until the 24th (perfect timing, lol), and I'm not sure if any other places will service me since I'm lowered and 'their machines can't read the right data, yadda yadda yadda'.

So, does anyone have any suggestions on where to go? If I need to drive some, so be it, as long as I can get her fixed.

Thanks,
Kyle

·
Registered
105 Posts
I ran into the same problem when I lowered my del sol. I ended up taking it to Tire Kingdom on the NW corner of Pine Island Rd. and Sheridon ST. This is a new store and they want your business. They will match prices as well. I got a 3yr alingment policy for $110.00. I know alot of people don't like TK. I've had a bad experience with them as well. But I was getting desperate. At this store they treated me right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts