Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help putting together a small system. my car was broken into 2 days ago and stole my eclipse h/u, 2 amps, 2 subs with seperate boxes, and my tool box. total worth: 1k

i still have my factory h/u so im gunna stick with it since noone would want it. but i need suggestions on a good converter.

im going to need an amp and i want it to be small. anything from 50-75rms is fine. i also want to add a sub to the amp but want to hide it in the back somewhere. if anyone has anything to that, i would appreciate.

thanks guys

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Hey man sorry to hear about it. I know what its like. You can build a decent system with the stock HU. You won't ever hear me say this again but, you could always go with an amplified bazooka tube. The 8" one is pretty stout but not enough to get you noticed.

Did you have an alarm? Have you thought of window tinting also as a deterant? not too dark but a litlle.

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I've had bazooka's for 15 years. If you're just going with stock fronts off the head unit, run the bazooka full range..I have a 6 and a 10 (10w/dual voice coils) f/s if interested. use pm

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Hey, if you need another pair of lightning audio 5x7s brand new, I have them. I just thought too. I have a cadence Z100 mono block amp if you are interested. It puts out 150 RMS @ 4 ohms. and 250 RMS @ 2 ohms.

I actually like Bazooka tubes, believe it or not. If you don't like the sub itself, you can replace it with a variety of others. My sis-in-law has a ten inch tube with a Memphis power reference sub in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts