Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i have a 2005 ST bought it around a month ago and the turn signals blinked sporadically and once the tac/spedo dint work. Since then i got under the plastic knee gaurd thing and shoved (what i thought) were the cluster wires back up toward the steering wheel. It no longer does the signal blinking and the tac/spedo are fine. BUT the battery light goes on/off randomly and it drained a brand new battery in a week. Took the alternator off and took it to a shop and its supposedly fine. All the fuses are good [???:)][???:)][???:)][?|]

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Take the cluster out, unplug it and plug it back in. Then see if that helps. What did the carfax say?

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
An auto electrical shop just might be in your future.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
The only thing that I can think of is do what I told you and see if it works. While you have the cluster out look and see if you see any bare wires, loose connections, etc.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay.. figured out the problem(mabey) i just put a lead-acid battery in and i have the smart charge system...... going to pick up a silver calcium from a ford dealer sometime this week and hopefully thats the problem [giddy]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts