Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Just bought these on E-bay - and need to know what brand they are-----There are no markings whatsoever on them except the Coil PN/lbs2in If you have them or know of them I would appreciate any info..

thanks

Attachments

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
they look like the cheapass 20 dollar ones from ebay

dont think those have a name to them, except garbage

i might be wrong, but they look like el-cheapo ones

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I edited your title we don't need all those smilies.

As Matt said they look like your standard ebay junk, no names just craptastic parts.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
if is was popular they would have said it on the ebay listing. and focusin, when i saw that bug i thought it was on my screen so i tried to kill it lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yo Guys,
it sounds like you guys have never owned or actually seen a pair of real coilovers..trust me they are no junk..any other knowledgable folks out there?

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
trust me if they have more the 4 stars under the name on here then they have seen it or owned it or knows about it. check out our texas forums

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just because I'm a newbie to FF doesn't mean I dont know my coilovers..just by their responses tells they don't know anything about coilovers..Just becuse I bought them on E-bay doesnt mean they are e-bay junk..I acually bought them from focus-power on an auction NOT some cheap ass fly by night company, they were taken off a wrecked SVT.
So enuff of the E-bay junk crap so any real knowledgeable folks out there..with or without STARS!!

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
last time i checked, any REPUTABLE company puts their names on things, especially if it costs a lot of money

no stars needed for that general assumption

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
For whatever reason, when I bought my Roush struts from their eBay sale they removed the name. You can see where the was.

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
My roush shocks have the name on them, odd...

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
If you don't want to trust us ask the person who sold it to you, if you get no response then you most likley have a pile of crap.

We are all just answering your question, don't get pissy and assume we don't know what we are talking about just b/c we are telling you what you DON'T want to hear.

Give us more info and we can help more, seller name or link to the auction would be great.

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
Listen if you "know your coilovers" why didn't you do the apporprite research BEFORE you bought them? If you have full faith in them Install 'em already and let us know how they turn out; we might be surprised [doorpeek]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Focussin and MattZX3
Keep Assuming in your pretty little heads...While I still search for responses like from BadIdea..which are the kind of responses I would like to get..not some pissy ass negative responses from folks that don't know any better..any takers?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I don't recall seeing $20 ebay kits with threaded struts, just a sleeve with an adjustable spring perch. Here is a pic of the threaded koni's sold by tirerack and they do have a focus application. This pic is obviously not for the focus.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Focussin and MattZX3
Keep Assuming in your pretty little heads...While I still search for responses like from BadIdea..which are the kind of responses I would like to get..not some pissy ass negative responses from folks that don't know any better..any takers?

Fine I'm not getting into some pissing match over some coilovers from eBay, the responses you got from us are the SAME we give to all the people who buy shit off eBay and hope its worth it. It's not negitive its the truth, no name no markings, not worth it, plain and simple. If you got a decent set then fine and if you belive they are good then install them don't waste our time with your B.S. asking the members on here and denying the bad responses b/c you don't want to hear them.

If it makes you feel better...

They are the absolute BESTEST coilovers in the world, better than Eibach better than H&R better than KONI, TIEN, and all the rest.

Your the only one being negitive here, just ask and I will be glad to close this thread since you know all!!

Jon

·
Banned
589 Posts
If you have them or know of them I would appreciate any info..
Well you got some info from people who know of them, but it doesn't seem like you are appreciating that info. [chairfall]

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
LOLz, this thread has SO much win in it.

If those are actually from Tom over at Focus-Power, I don't think that he even knows what they are (I remember seeing them in the 'for sale' thread in his forum).

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
lol, if you dont like my answer, then tough shit

im being honest, like focusin said. you wanted answers, we gave them to you

YOU should have done research before buying them. YOU bought them off of ebay, i dont care if they were from focus power or not. the previous owner could have gone cheap, and bought shit parts..

i really dont give a rats ass as to what they are anymore. i was trying to be helpful and get shit on? lol

how can you say that their not junk and not know what brand they are? Honestly?

if you know your coilovers, and you think they are good, then throw them on the car already. what good is finding out what brand they are then? if their good, their good

if their shit, their shit. apparently you can tell the difference

im done here, and keep going with being disrespectful, and this thread will be locked

1 - 20 of 25 Posts