Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrighty long story short i hit a tree while back, slow enough so nothing really bad happend, cars runs great, but ti tweaked the front pretty bad.

so im needing the name of the body piece thats in the front, same color as the car, the front bumber bolts to it along with a few of the headlight bolts, i know i need a new one, were going to the dealer this weekend, but i was wanting to look online, for a pricing match kinda deal. also i wanted to seem like i knew alittle bit of something when we walked in there

ill get pics up tonight when i get home.

opps almost forget, also the name of the lower bar that the lower raditor bar attaches to, which also bolts to the piece above i need^.

if anyone knows what these are called(ill get pics when i get home) it be very helpfull!

thank you to anyone who can help!

Levi Danzer

p.s. no we didnt take an insurance claim, there is over "$6000" worth of damage, but alot of it is stuff that doesnt have to be replaced, or its cheaper to get aftermarket, like the raditor has one partiol row of bent fins, woppy. other then the frame pieces, its all simple stuff to fix/ replace.

another big reason, im 17, and a totaled car on the insurace would be great :( the thing runs freaking great, and it doesnt look to bad for being totaled :). thanks again

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its all good, we just got the thing pulled out, and are going to take it to are local ford dealer (not a bad group) and get a new one, what sucks the most is having to rebend the frame back in place :(

so uh i guess this bad boy of a thread can be closed.

levidanzer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts