Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an Autometer boost gauge for my 2003 Ford Focus zx3 2.3 FS Turbo Stage 2, and have no idea how to install it. I've been searching for complete step by step instructions or instructions with pictures on how to install it but have not found anything.

A little help would be appreciated! I'll gladly buy you lunch or a few beers. Your choice!

I live in Pasadena, CA. and will drive to you. Thanks!

I've been searching for complete step by step instructions or instructions with pictures on how to install it but have not found anything.

regards,
Jonathan Rice
626-354-7338

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
hmm I dont think it should be 2 hard to do.

ill do some research on it and ill let you know.

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
you need to tap into a vacuum line somewhere. It should have come with a little T fitting and you need to cut the hose that you are tapping into and put the fitting in its place to connect it again then you attach the nylon line that also should have come with it to the bottom of the T. Then route the line through your firewall...yes you have to drill a hole BE CAREFUL! Then route the line up through the dash or where ever you are installing it. If its on the pillar then route it under the dash then up through the pillar and screw it onto the back of the gauge. Make sure you put the little peice on the line before you screw it down and make sure you push the line as close to the gauge as it will go. Failure to do either of these will probably result in a leak. Hope this helped at least a little.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts