Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I own a ford focus zetect '07 and want to pretty it up a bit.

In the following pic there is an addon bodykit to the standard bodykit the zetect comes in. Im not sure if its just the front bumper or includes all sideskirts and the rear bumper.
I was really hoping someone would tell me what kind it is and from where in Melbourne i could possible purchase it if possible.

Thanks for your time guys

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Welcome to FF first off.

That looks like just a front lip spoiler on the ST to me, I'm no pro by anymeans though. It looks like just a lip and the sides look factory, if the sides are aftermarket thats a damn good fitment. As for the wheels the pics are too blury for me to see I would not be much help with them anyway.

Good luck
Jon

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Thats the body style Focus we DONT have.. so its hard to tell if thats a body kit or just OEM.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking at it more closely it seems it just the stock standard body kit trim but, as focusin said, it has a extra front lip spoiler. You guys wouldn't happen to know what type of spoiler lip it is? It looks pretty sweet..

Sorry i couldn't provide more clearer pics. Those two are screen shots taken from a video.

oh i got one more question :)
Are 19inch rims the largest you can put in a standard zetec '07?

btw, thanks for the quick replies

·
Registered
9 Posts
that body kit is from lambodoorskits.co.uk its from the united kingdom.. The cost for that body kit and shipping to say where i live which is in ohio it would be $1900

1 - 5 of 5 Posts