Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they all suck. I just replaced my 05 focus base model center console with an 03 center console with armrest. It didn't come with cup holder inserts, the standard inserts don't fit. The ones I need look like they would have a smaller outward clip and don't have the lift tab from what I can tell. I'm looking for the front 2 and rear cup holder inserts. I will post a pic in a few.

·
Registered
108 Posts
013.jpg

Is this what ya want ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
My 05 has those same exact ones, when I got the seats the other day I picked up a right side I needed and they never charged me for it.
I'd suggest find a pull yourself salvage and look for them. I'd go look here for you but the yard is 50 miles away.

·
Taciturn. Your turn.
2,214 Posts
You have the 00-01 console that uses the small plastic inserts. 02-07 has the larger rubber inserts with the pull tab. In all my junkyard hopping I've never seen rear inserts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yup no rear inserts. It took me 20 trips before I found the rubber inserts. Very popular part. The hard ones were there a couple of times. The question gets asked often enough that I will grab for the group when I see them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts