Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to find a place that sells the center caps for a ZX4 ST for a reasonable price. Most places are $100 for 4 of them even with a ford employee discount... so if anyone has 4 new ones or newish ones, I'll gladly pay you well for them. I also need a good replacement for the crappy capped lug nuts but I don't know what size they are. Most places I read said they are 12mmx1.5 but I just wanted to confirm.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Amazon or eBay will have what you're looking for. Just search 54mm center caps (if they're stock wheels) you can find all different kinds for probably $20. As for the lug nuts they are 12x1.5 threads and make sure you get steel ones not aluminum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazon or eBay will have what you're looking for. Just search 54mm center caps (if they're stock wheels) you can find all different kinds for probably $20. As for the lug nuts they are 12x1.5 threads and make sure you get steel ones not aluminum.
Thanks dude, I'll take a look! Wish the caps were cheaper. No clue how plastic can 20-30 bucks a shot lol If I find an og one with all the tabs I'll have to take some measurements and 3D print a set.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts