Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 ZX5 and i tried tinting my side marker lights.... it didnt come out too well so i decided to get some clear side marker lights... Would the 00-05 fit my car or no?

I am also looking for an exhaust system that WILL NOT void my warranty but i cant find any. I looked on www.trubendz.com but the duratec ones void your warranty (i mistakenly looked at the ZETEC and got excited.. :()

Any help here?

·
Registered
411 Posts
all sidemarkers are the same

I think anything aftermarket will void your warranty.. just depends on how terrible your dealership is.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
about voiding your warranty is only if that piece causes the problem

say you get an exhuast and your control arm breaks, theres no way that the exhuast caused this, put on whatever you want, for the most part itll last long then the stock anyways, and give you a lil more power to boot.

and mbrp has good exhuast for cheap, 239 bucks, and has 5 year warranty, ima pick one up soon

edit: and waht vital put, it is in the dealership, mine told me as long as the part i put on doesnt cause something on the car to break youll be fine

·
Registered
800 Posts
all i did was take my 03 zx3 to the local muffler shop and have the dude remove the rear resonator and replace it with a piece of pipe, and a nice big 3'' chrome angle cut tip. it sounds great, plus i got a lot more low end tourqe. its not to loud and doesnt sound at all like a pissed off bumble bee and it was only like 30 bucks!!!!!!! but i have a ztech so it might sound a little different than yours but everythings replaceable!!!! i will post a sound clip and pictures tomorrow.

knox

1 - 7 of 7 Posts