Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm having trouble locating the drop mirrors and reiger front bumper for my zx5. i originally wanted the mk2 front bumper and reiger lip, but i think it might just be easier to get the reiger replacement bumper. and i had a link to somewhere where they sold the drop mirrors but cant seem to find them anymore. any help would be greatly appreciated. these items are the only thing holding me back from painting my car.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
uh... drop mirrors?

·
Registered
451 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
personally i'd go with the race mirror over the drop.... little bit bigger mirror space

but both are listed here... and don't forget you will need mirror plates also

http://www.fk-automotive.de/websale...p1}{md5/42bccc626f0797c861ae085bd2494921/md5}
i currently have the ones from the above link. but was looking for the drop. the ones in the link are a replica with the same mirror as the m3 style mirrors. was looking for something a bit more rare.

thanks for the help

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
451 Posts
i currently have the ones from the above link. but was looking for the drop. the ones in the link are a replica with the same mirror as the m3 style mirrors. was looking for something a bit more rare.

thanks for the help
yeah but there are a few pages on that link.... i think the drop ones are on page 2

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah but there are a few pages on that link.... i think the drop ones are on page 2
i saw those. i'll hit them up and see if they have any pictures of the mirror surface. that will tell me if its the look i'm going for. thanks again

·
Registered
451 Posts
No prob

oh and thow up some pics of your ride.... now i'm curious :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No prob

oh and thow up some pics of your ride.... now i'm curious :D

it's super ghetto. you have been warned....... the reiger front and drop mirrors are to help out the r/s collection rear bumper. so i can paint the beast finally and get rid of the white and black paint

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

pics are from all different times in different stages, but you get the jist of it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like the two tone going on there! Question, where did you get those taillights? They look half red/half amber, looks pretty cool. [driving]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they are just stock euro taillights. got them from a guy in poland. shipped they were around $60

1 - 16 of 16 Posts