Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Ford Focus with a fast blinker issue. Left side works fine. Rigtt HT side is fast. Check signal lifts and right front is flashing fast, but right rear isn’t flashing at all. The kicker here is that the rear signal bulb also functions as the tail light and it illuminates just fine. Could the bulb still be bad?! As far as I can tell, there is no flasher delay, just a single fuse for all signal lights and tail lights. I’m assuming it can’t be a bad fuse since all the other connected functions are working fine, but let me know if I’m wrong on that.

This all happened after I changed out the front headlight lamps, so must be somehow connected, but I have no idea why.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if any additional information is needed to troubleshoot.

Thanks!

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
most dual bulbs have two different fillaments inside thats why they light up brighter when on the brakes than when turning. if you move the bulb over to the other tail lamp does it follow the bulb and behave the same? if so, its the bulb. They are also only like $3, just buy a new one and see if the new one works.

Reactions: 02fordsvt
1 - 2 of 2 Posts