Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new 2010 Ford Focus se owner and new to the car modding/ upgrade game was driving an explore for years but finally got an upgrade. any advice you can give on exhaust and intake systems or things I should mod with a price range? it would all be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Stealth exhaust.....keep the stock intake it flows plenty of cfm for n/a thats the consesus of everyone who went with a cai from fs works. Tune,springs,sway bars,bushings,stb AKA strut tower brace.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Welcome to FF, I'd lower it, tint, dogbone & a tune,,,

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
It is always best to set a budget and then go for the most bang for your buck. Exhaust and tune is a good way to start out for performance. For looks tint and some new rims. [wrenchin]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Everyone says to start with a Intake,Exhaust and a tune. And They're not joking. I installed a Intake and a stealth exhaust, And while it sounded sweet and ran smooth. A Proper tune made it Stupid fast and the Shift points where flawless for an automatic. I had mine tuned by tom and it was worth every dollar. I got a F2 Header I'm going to put on Wednesday to top it all off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts