Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
I know this isn't what you want to hear but they both look horride. I was going to pick the one I liked better for you but after seeing them I can't even pic! Try extreme dimensions or something.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
there is a car around here with the 1st kit... 2nd one looks to be euro wide body (which is neat)... so do you really want to go wide body? it can be a lot of work but worth it if you do it right. the 2nd also has a spot for the plate on the bumper so you could shave your hatch like in their picture which is cool...

either way both kits will be a lot of work and probably wont fit right 100%, its really up to you... almost everyone here will tell you they are "rice" so w.e. ignoring that fact just go with the one YOU like

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha thats the thing, I really like them both. AND I also like F2 RS WB kit, a lot. I'm just narrowing it down further. It's eventually gonna come down to one of these two versus the RS for me.

And yes, I really want to go with a wide body.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
do the F2, other two will get you laughed at on a daily basis.

the Qflared looks like complete dogshit when mounted to a car, it doesnt flow AT ALL with the lines and looks tacky as hell

That doom one is only magrinally better. it gets +points for being a euro kit (shorter bumpers) but damn those flares, again, dont flow with the car...

just being honest before you commit

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
i dont like them either, all i would buy if it was buying that or losing something.. uhm it would be the doom body kit hood lol

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
yuk, go f2

·
Registered
244 Posts
i like the second....but i would prolly check out some of the other euro kits that are for sale at ebay.uk.com sooo yeah happy tuning

·
Registered
66 Posts
Personally, i like the first one. I think the exhaust hole in the 2nd kit ruins the whole tihng, but i'm a strong believer in do it for yourself, not what others think.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Obviously no1 here likes them but... I would tell you to go with the doom if you just really wanted an opinion on it. And whats with the doom making the headlights look diff.? Is it the hood doing that? I really like the lines off of those lights.

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
I would try to get that hood and grill assembly and work around that, you don;t see many bowser hoods in the Foci community.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I especially liked that on the Doom kit. The front just looks mean and awesome to me.

-edit-
Its probably jsut the hood tho huh? I wonder where I can find that one.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I don't like either, but if you go widebody, go with the F2 RS kit. It looks much better IMO.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts