Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow its been a while since ive been on here but im outta places to turn so im hopein maybe somebody here can help,

ok so my car needed a clutch no big deal i did all that no problem except for 1 issue, when removeing my drivers side front axle nut i noticed that the threads were WAISTED, i figure not a problem hit up napa and they will get me one in a day or 2, theres the problem. 2005 focus zx3 w/ 2.0 and mtx75 5 speed and every single axle i have tried is wrong, either its 2 inches to short or, in the case of the one i got today and have to return, the splines and the clip that go into the trans arent long enough and it doesnt clip in, so im asking/BEGGING if anybody might have a spare good axle for my car if i could buy it off of you. i REALLY dont wanna have to go to ford but if i have to then i have to. the sooner the better cause im rockin the lifted f350 right now and at 6 mpg and a 30 minet drive to and from work gas is MURDER. thank you to anyone who might be able to help i truely really do appreciate it

sincerely
tyler

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Pmd u

1 - 2 of 2 Posts