Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. I was the guy looking for the led taillights. I found out everyone bought them from zx2 tuner or whatnot. Well I called them up and eurostar discontinued the taillights. SOOO I went to european-parts.net and found the same ones. These here These Here Now I was told by owners of the Eurostar LED Taillights that the SVT focus has a plug behind the carpeting or somewhere around there where you directly plug those taillights into. Now with the european ones will I need to spend the other 119 eur on the extra harness or will I just be able to plug them into that spot everyone was talking about?!? Thanks a lot!! I need this info asap if anyone knows since I will be getting them tomorrow. Thanks!
-Joe

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OH and will this also then make the turn signals on the euro version a reverse light?!? Thanks again!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I bought the red lenses from Europe which from what I can tell are scarce because it is true that they do not make them anymore. I didn't think the other ones (smoked and clear) were discontinued too though [???:)] . Anyway the actual LED's act as the brake light only while the clear lense is your turn signal. Typical if your from Europe because they have the reverse lights in the rear bumper. Luckily I knew (an awesome local) somebody that knows his electronics and he was able to install a resistor to slow the blinking down to normal (because they are LED's) and wire them to make it so the LED's are the brake light and the turn signal and the clear lense is the reverse light.

the Dirt Brown Kona in Arizona

1 - 3 of 3 Posts