Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 focus zts. I was wondering if there is any way of connecting an amplifier to my Blaupunkt single CD/MP3 player without getting a line out converter. If you can help; Please post a reply.[:D]

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
I don't believe so. Only way to add an amp to a factory head unit I've ever seen is using line level inputs or a converter.

·
Registered
433 Posts
no you don't need one.......if your amp has high level inputs[rolleyes]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

Thanks for the advice. I purchased a LOC. But now i have another question ...anyone know where to find wiring diagrams. Im not sure on color coding of wires. Thanks again guys. Im glad i joined this site!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OOOK!

Let me start by thanking everyone for all your help. Next, if it bothers you to answer a question... THEN DONT ANSWER! I dont need attitude when i ask a simple question. I dont do this everyday. I just joined this site and it was my first forum i ever joined. I was not aware of the FAQ section. SORRY for the inconvienence. I dont have time to search every little aspect of a site. I just needed fast answers which almost everyone gave me and i do thank you for it. Im an ON call vet- tech with a 10 yr old , wife, 15 cats, 4 dogs, etc. My plate is pretty full and thats why i joined this forum.. it looked helpful and it was. I just wish people could be a little more understanding and just help... not scold or lecture. Guess this is it for me. Sorry for any problems i caused any one i just thought forums were here to help everyone that loves a focus.Nice to meet all that helped without lecture.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for the PM and I do apologize if I came off like an ass. It was late but I understand your position. Sometimes its just fustrating when you need something.. and people refer to you to run a search takes you hours to find after complete aggrivation... then all it takes another person is to ask here and all links are ready for you. This is a forum and it is meant to help. Again I apologize for coming off like that. I'm glad the link helped you.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Re: OOOK!

shoalscat said:
Let me start by thanking everyone for all your help. Next, if it bothers you to answer a question... THEN DONT ANSWER! I dont need attitude when i ask a simple question. I dont do this everyday. I just joined this site and it was my first forum i ever joined. I was not aware of the FAQ section. SORRY for the inconvienence. I dont have time to search every little aspect of a site. I just needed fast answers which almost everyone gave me and i do thank you for it. Im an ON call vet- tech with a 10 yr old , wife, 15 cats, 4 dogs, etc. My plate is pretty full and thats why i joined this forum.. it looked helpful and it was. I just wish people could be a little more understanding and just help... not scold or lecture. Guess this is it for me. Sorry for any problems i caused any one i just thought forums were here to help everyone that loves a focus.Nice to meet all that helped without lecture.
Couldn't agree with you more! I joined the Forum to learn things I didn't know and possibly help with things I did. I understand how to use the search function but too many times it took hours to find out a simple answer. I'd ask a question and get my ass kicked for it.

overall there is an incredible amount of useful info here, sometimes it's just a little hard to get[?|]

Give it a chance, it just takes a little time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts