Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 SVT with 138,000 on it. My dash running lights won't work, my halo running lights won't work in my headlights, my turn signal and side marker running lights wont work, and my rear tail light running lights aren't working. But my headlights, turn signals and brake lights all work.

I checked the running light and brake light fuses and they weren't out... Idk where to go from here and it would be awesome if anyone could help.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Step One - Check the fuses for power at BOTH sides...

Blade type fuses have a SMALL hole you can probe through to check them, right above each blade....

That'll at least tell you if power is GETTING to the fuse, and confirm the fuse is actually transmitting it... WON'T tell you what's happening further down the line, but you'll actually know there IS a power source that's working....

Luck!

·
DTC P0606
3,364 Posts
There are no relays in the "exterior lamps" circuit (the small lights); just one for high beams, low beams and fog lamps, iirc.
Power to the lighting switch itself is through fuse 30. Bet you've blown that one. Might be slightly different number/location on an SVT. Check your owner's manual.
Brake lights, turn signals and headlights all have their own fused circuits other than the one listed above.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill be checking all these things after school today and i'll try and get on here to let you know what happens.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts