Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered an OEM replacement clutch for my car the other day, but knowing from my previous experiences at this dealership, there's a high probability that the guy at the parts desk ordered the wrong parts(for a zetec instead of a duratec).

So if anyone knows the Ford part numbers for the:

Clutch Disc-
Clutch Plate-
Clutch Cylinder-

It would be very helpful to me. I just want to make sure I have the right parts for my car, since it is my only means of transportation. I would hate to take it apart then end up stranded cause some guy at Ford ordered the wrong parts.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, for anyone that can help me.

If this helps, the part numbers off of the parts that they sold me are:

3S7Z7550WA
3S4Z7563AA
XS4Z7A564AA

All the parts haven't come in yet, but I wanna make sure they are correct before the car gets taken apart tomorrow.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnx for the PN's, I already have the parts that were ordered. I'll compare them tomorrow, hopefully they're the right ones.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the car's in pieces and thankfully I got the right parts the first time.......now a race to put the car back together before nightfall.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow....what a pain in the a$$. It took alot of work, had to even drop the subframe to get the transmission back in(note:this was done in my shop which unfortunately has no lift). It took me 3 days to do everything, only working a few hours each day. But my god does this car drive smoothly now. It was definitely worth the trouble I went through. The only thing I had trouble with besides trying to get the tranny back in, was trying to find the correct fluid to put in the tranny on a Sunday night. Just be careful with the wire for the oil sending unit, since I managed to somehow rip it out 2 different times when putting the car back together.

But on another note.......I installed my new KYB struts and shocks at the same time, and oh boy is all I have to say. I just love the way the car handles and drives now.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol...I can't help but to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts