Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im wanting a new front bumper something a lttle lower than the factory side skirts on the zx3 does the svt bumper hang lower than the zx3?

also what bumper do you recomend

i like the euro look and the svt,fiberglass!!!!!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
You dont want fiberglass. Get urethane. The svt parts are all urethane. The svt does hang slightly lower but for the price, you can buy the Rouch stuff right now very cheap and is a badass setup. Check that out, sorry, i dont have a link, but check with "lucidity" he knows where to buy them.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
ummmm..... rousch

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
triple posting pwns you. haha. id get the svt. that looks awesome in blue. imo.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha thnx s2 got it through!!!

im not to sure i wish i could get a euro bumper but i dont wanna have to order it from europe and dontr want to spend 700 bux on one from ford!

does anyone know were i can get one?

if not svt FTW!!!!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Instead of a bumper.... why not a front lip?

Mine:

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
european-parts.net is the only place for the 2002/st170 to my knowledge, but you can get a 98 euro front from focus sport, but its not that much difference. but if you got it you could get the rieger lip from europe and have a sick looking front end.

·
Registered
186 Posts
besthaticouldo said:
european-parts.net is the only place for the 2002/st170 to my knowledge, but you can get a 98 euro front from focus sport, but its not that much difference. but if you got it you could get the rieger lip from europe and have a sick looking front end.
st170 plus front rieger lip looks sick but 700 plus paint is way to much money to spend. Id say svt front or something like that, Roush is pretty nice too and cheap.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea i would love a lip but a lip on our bumpers dosent look to good no offense!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^

None taken. I don't think it looks too bad at all, but to each his own!

Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanx man i have decided on just finishing of the svt look, svt front and rear bumpers or svt front bumper and euro rear.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Yeah..... I am debating wether or not to just drop my lip and go with the SVT Front....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts