Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so recently, as im coming to a stop and the front of the car bucks down, im hearing a popping sound (something like running over a rock in the road, i guess kind of like a doink noise? haha) coming from the passenger side of the car, im thinking it might be the strut tower or an a-arm bushing? i havent had a chance to look at them but was curious as to what you guys thought. thanks

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
is ur front sitting at different heights?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont beleive so ill check, i know its not my motor mount, the motor isnt rocking when i change gear, im almost stuck on it being a busted bushing, but me and a buddy are gonna look at it again tomorrow

·
Registered
2 Posts
This happened to my 2003 LX. Couldn't figure it out at first, then upon inspection, discovered a broken spring! check it.

dougndenver...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i kind of postponed my seach due to a broken shift linkage, all i have currently is reverse 1st and second : / and they are stuck in 3rd 5th 6th gear position, just not engaging in the right gears.. but hell, at least im replacing it with a STS, and if it IS a broken spring, itll get replaced with some eibachs or somethin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts