Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! i have a 14 focus se sedan with 95k miles, K&N filter, airbox lid delete, snorkel delete, muffler delete, and switched out the stock resonator for a 2.5 inch Civic SI resonator, and i run e85 without any tune or chip high performance all seasons stock wheel and tire size. i removed the spare tire and i weigh 200lbs. my best 0- 60 is 6.8 but i usually hit - 7- 7.2 sec. i kept up with a genesis 2.0T and i beat a mustang 4.0 V6 since ive been out here lol

im not sure what i should do next because im on a budget right now. i havent met any gear heads out here since i moved out here to San Bernardino CA. If anyone is out here hit me up.
since im new to the area i dont know of any car meets or groups, maybe yall can shoot me in the right direction.

I see some modded cars out here so i know there must me some local car meets

i guess im just looking for people around my area in San Bernarghetto CA that is willing to set up meets or hang out with our FOCI or any others car enthusiasts.

Thanks Will

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am located in San Diego. Wouldn't mind getting a meet going once I get back from this deployment. I haven't been in San Diego long enough to go to any in the area yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts