Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i had my car broken into last friday the 22nd and someone stole my radio and xm along with my cell from work. i would like to get a pager alarm with remote start (i have a 5spd but i know its possible), motion sensor, tilt sensor, shock sensor, and hood and hatch sensors. if anyone has anyidea where to get this stuff with links or give me an idea how much this will cost. if at all possible i would like door actuators (remote locks) with it too. i know im asking alot but i dont want my car broke into again and if it does i dont want to find out 30 min before i have to be at work and be 3 hours late. sorry for the long post.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
nate, viper 5900

it has a hood tilt sensor, shock sensor, the hatch is also monitored

dont do a motion sensor, i had one on mine, and it works like shit. a bird shits on your car and it goes off.. not worth it, i disconnected mine

pricing. from best buy, figure 499 for the unit, and the remote start would not be connected. but we can work around that no problem

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok does that have a glass sensor too? and what door actuators can i use?

is it easy enough just to go to for and buy all the stuff and just wire it up myself with the viper alarm

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea around xmas (thats a little to late for me maybe i can speed things up)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts