Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the Ashtabula G2G, there was some talk of having another NE Ohio G2G at Dragway 42 in West Salem off of I-71 at the Lodi exit. I figured I'd start up a feeler thread to gauge interest and see what day everyone would want to do it. Friday would probably be the best, its $10 for as many runs as you can get it (depending on how busy they are,) and Devon was saying its usually pretty dead because its not as popular as the track at Norwalk.

I'm good for any Friday besides August 11th.

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
I'd be game for pretty much anytime. Only problem for me is I don't get off work untill 5pm so by the time I get there it would be like 6:30 ish

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
tiresmoker said:
I'd be game for pretty much anytime. Only problem for me is I don't get off work untill 5pm so by the time I get there it would be like 6:30 ish
Don't worry i'll pick Val up [thumb]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
let me know a date ahead of time and i'll probably be there. btw theres an auto cross being held at Lordstown High School August 13th for thos who may be interested. [:D]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
My buddy and I are going up to Norwalk tommorrow. He's going to take his stock 06 STi out and see what it'll do. He's hopin for low 13's or high 12's.

Me i'm hopin for low 16's high 15's [eek]

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
does it have to be a friday? i mean i'd like to come up from cincy to do this but i can't get off work till like 6

that'd be me at the track around ohhhh 10pm ish LMAO

after all this entire track meet got started because lildisco and i HAVE to race.. it's been written in stone.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Unfortunatly jaimz, that's the only times available that we can fit in. The other days and weekend days are mainly for bracket racing and events. Check out Dragway42.com and Norwalkraceway.com for the scheduling and events.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Who's still up and for what day? [driving]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
if it's after school starts i'm out. my class schedule and work doesn't allow me to have any sort of life when the two are going on at the same time. . .. if it were the 18th i could probably do it. i'm taking that week off for vacation and won't have my car, so it'll be time for some fun with it lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts