4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Sunday, 30 August 2015 @ 12:30 PM
Where: Carolina Pines Park, Raleigh.

2305 Lake Wheeler Rd
Raleigh, NC 27603-2611
United States

Purple marker is where we'll meet up.

I would eat before showing up unless we can coordinate some kind of cookout.

Everyone that wants to go chime in and any suggestions are welcome. I will be there with my wife.

Location is courtesy of J-Rod, thank you sir.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I will be there!. We can do a cook out if everyone wants to. I think we should see how many people are going to show up first before we set it in stone. There are picnic areas there or my house is the little cul-de-sac where it says SIERRA DR. So worse case if the grills are taken we can grill out at my house. Im also going to post this up on FB at a few of the Raleigh Area focus groups.

Reactions: ChalupaJones

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Would be fun to have a decent sized group.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I put it on a few FB groups and sounds like 3-4 FoST guys said they are coming...

Reactions: ChalupaJones

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol it's coming up, I'm gonna have to detail my car again sometime this week.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was thinking the same thing!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Guys,

Would anyone be opposed to moving this up a few hours? My best bud needs me to help him move and it ended up being Sunday that we have to move him into my place. Could we move it up to 10am?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It shouldn't be a problem for me but some of the other guys might not want to come out that early. If you can update the FB guys to let them know I'll update the post over on the Focus St forums.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Did you already update it? I don't want to move it if ppl aren't going to show up. I fell now like we let too many others know that I would hate to change it this late in the game

·
Registered
71 Posts
I can just tell my buddy to move after 3. I think 3 hours will give us plenty of time.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't get the chance to update anything yet. Works been crazy. I think at this point in the game it'd be easier to keep the plans the way they are.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Cool. Let's just leave as is.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looking forward to seeing everybody there! Detailed my car and got it dirty again already :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Tell me about it! I plan on washing her up in the morning.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts