Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Has this happened yet? Also I still want to try some of those apple ales and chalupas someone mentioned lol. I can definitely make it up to Raleigh.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
well we can still have a cookout and car meet, but i sold my focus. i now have a turbo volkswagen. my place is near charlotte though, so dont know how many are interested in driving that far. if so lets get a list of who wants to come and what days work

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Gonna have to be soon if we do I'm not gonna be in NC much longer.

·
Registered
353 Posts
well we can still have a cookout and car meet, but i sold my focus. i now have a turbo volkswagen. my place is near charlotte though, so dont know how many are interested in driving that far. if so lets get a list of who wants to come and what days work
That's cool, cars are cars. While I have my own tastes I respect them all, GTIs are highly competitive. Heck some of my mods I learned off Honda forums. That's what being an enthusiast is about. [thumb]

ChalupaJones said:
Gonna have to be soon if we do I'm not gonna be in NC much longer.
That sucks all the cool people are leaving. [V] NC does have that effect and I can't blame people for it, so many better opportunities and places.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I'm only here temporarily anyway. I'm getting out of the AF soon.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
We should just set a date for a weekend and everyone that sees it in time and can make it can show up.

We could set it up to meet somewhere to eat as a group and just BS for the day. Doesn't necessarily have to be a work on cars day but I think there is someone in here who live in Raleigh that knows a good location.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Hey,

I just recently bought my second SVTF and getting back into the FF game. I live pretty d*mn close to downtown Raleigh. If everyone wanted to meet up at my place and do a cook out or something I would not mind. I live in a little cul de sack but i live across the street from a park. They have pavilions and grills and a huge parking lot. We could meet up there.

Here is the location:
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.749...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1snW7AO8cNKbgQnQBsK6LX7g!2e0

Found it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
We should just set a date for a weekend and everyone that sees it in time and can make it can show up.

We could set it up to meet somewhere to eat as a group and just BS for the day. Doesn't necessarily have to be a work on cars day but I think there is someone in here who live in Raleigh that knows a good location.
Set up a time/date and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I'm going to the aquarium with my wife and some friends this weekend. I could check for next weekend. How's that sound?

Anyone else who wants to chime in on a raliegh meet up hit me up on my cell.
814-six57-8110

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm going to the aquarium with my wife and some friends this weekend. I could check for next weekend. How's that sound?

Anyone else who wants to chime in on a raliegh meet up hit me up on my cell.
814-six57-8110
That might just work out, sounds good. Bring some single female friends lol j/k. I'll keep in touch. [thumb]

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Might have to go a couple weeks out the following weekend is going to be fairly busy as well unless you want to meet up on sunday

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Next weekend but I gotta check with the wife to see if she'd be cool with it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am game with literally anything you decide. I'm ready to just get a meet together.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Lol me too at this point. I just have a pretty busy schedule even on weekends so I have to work things carefully.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts