Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
@Xx09xX
My wife is gettin a Candy Blue SE today, we can make a 3 car cruise and get some pics to put up on here.

·
Registered
177 Posts
@Xx09xX
My wife is gettin a Candy Blue SE today, we can make a 3 car cruise and get some pics to put up on here.
Sounds good to me it willProbably be a month or more before I get to head that way again just lost a Co worker so it's back to 50+ hrs a week ugh...... it will help with paying Fer the mods I want next though.... if I can make it sooner I'll definitely shoot you a pm a few days in advance see if your able to meet up

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
No worries, having more money for mods is always a good thing lol. Added workload aways sucks when you're already in a routine though. Anyway, hit me up sometime.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Having trouble with the datalogging Analog input or is the gauge just not working at all?
input problem. the gauge reads as normal nice and smooth. the computer reading shows it bouncing all over the damn place and you cant make heads or tails of it. replaced and re-wired the analog input wire twice with no change and was just about to replace the gauge when i spoke with tom briefly about it this morning over pm. he asked if i had checked my grounds which would be the first thing most people would do when having electrical issues. turns out i need to get on that...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in the charlotte region...I Live in Gastonia area but work in Concord...would like to see this happen, its guaranteed i'll be there.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Anyone in the raliegh area so we could have a centralized meet up maybe?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
We would just need a venue for it I'm in Goldsboro. That's the only reason I think Raleigh would work.

·
Registered
177 Posts
count me in please.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Anyone know of a good venue??
I've got a list of everyone on here who at one point said they'd be interested. Total of 10 individuals with cars including my wife and I with our Foci. Sonicbluezx3, if you're still willing would you consider having the meet at your place? If not I can look for a venue in Raleigh.

Would like to try and make it a cookout/informal show and tell/easy mod/gear head chat day.

For those that chimed in can we get a consensus on what times everyone is available? What day, weekend, etc.

I've got a lot on my plate right now, but for some advance warning time for this to happen I'd like to set a tentative date for early May.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey,

I just recently bought my second SVTF and getting back into the FF game. I live pretty d*mn close to downtown Raleigh. If everyone wanted to meet up at my place and do a cook out or something I would not mind. I live in a little cul de sack but i live across the street from a park. They have pavilions and grills and a huge parking lot. We could meet up there.

Here is the location:
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.749...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1snW7AO8cNKbgQnQBsK6LX7g!2e0

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
That's freakin perfect that parking lot is ginormous. Now we just need all the inactive people to come back and say they'll come lol

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
As far as my attendance goes we'd have to push back in to June. I'm standing here listening to my wife tell me all the things we've got going on in May lol.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am good with whenever. I say we give it a week or two for people to start chiming in and we can go from there.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Works for me. I wish there were more people active on here from NC. I see so many foci on the road around Goldsboro.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Alright Guys and Gals,

Summer is upon us. Do any of you want to start planning a meet in the Raleigh Area? As i said in a previous post we can do it at my place or the park right next door. Grills and Plenty of parking for us all. Lets start taking a tally!

1.) J-Rod

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Alright Guys and Gals,

Summer is upon us. Do any of you want to start planning a meet in the Raleigh Area? As i said in a previous post we can do it at my place or the park right next door. Grills and Plenty of parking for us all. Lets start taking a tally!

1.) J-Rod

Would be me and my wife with our foci depending on the date.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts