Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody.... I know there hasn't been much activity in the Carolinas recently. Not sure if anyone is really into it or not anymore, but I figured I'd see if there's any interest in a cookout type of meet. I just bought a house in southeastern Gaston County (near Charlotte). I have almost 2 acres of land and also a huge garage so if anyone is interested, I'd be willing to host a meet. I don't have a lift but I have a lot of tools and whatnot so yeah...

Anyone interested?? It can be wife/girlfriend friendly as well. Got some cool roads nearby and pretty scenery too so we could always cruise after. Open to suggestions!

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I'd be interested but no promise I'd be able to go. I'm over in goldsboro.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I haven't been on here in a while. I used to head up the SFT group a few years back. I live in Bessemer City. We can start some meets soon if you like. If you want we could start another Focus club. I have a new platform now. My pwscsvt is gone.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I'd be interested in a raliegh meet for a cookout or something if we can get a good group together, family friendly etc.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't been on here in a while. I used to head up the SFT group a few years back. I live in Bessemer City. We can start some meets soon if you like. If you want we could start another Focus club. I have a new platform now. My pwscsvt is gone.
Sounds good, would love to get something going. Haven't really met any car people down here since I moved from Raleigh.... Raleigh was pretty much dead as far as that scene goes, and we had a meet in Charlotte (CCI) but that got cancelled. So I'm itchin for some gearhead talk. Lol

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Sounds good, would love to get something going. Haven't really met any car people down here since I moved from Raleigh.... Raleigh was pretty much dead as far as that scene goes, and we had a meet in Charlotte (CCI) but that got cancelled. So I'm itchin for some gearhead talk. Lol

There definitely aren't too many gear heads that own foci down here. Guy I work with has one and I told him about a filter drop in and snorkel delete and all I got was an "I dunno man, I'm not too sure I want to do anything under the hood with this car..." Smh

·
Registered
68 Posts
U guys should come to my car wash meet Saturday night 4 till 9and then Sunday night cars and clouds from 5 till10, they're both in the Pineville Fort Mill area

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Already go plans for the weekend. Otherwise, hell yeah, car needs a bath.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice place. My garage is just about as big. 1200 sq ft and im working on making it a shop. Would love to check out your place sometime. Wheres the carwash meet you are talking about?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Foci and bonfire would be nice. Could make it a family friendly event and have hot drinks and stuff. If you've ever had home-made hard apple cider that's been warmed up, it's amazing.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My place is down here in Rock Hill sc.... staright down celeanses rd... its a 1800 shop with 200 office one 8 arces... but yeah we can deffinatley get together on this l ol

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Lol road trip for a bonfire, that's something I've not heard of before.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay when would everyone like to get together? Some time after New Years or maybe when it gets a little warmer?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
A Sunday around lunch time would be best for me. I can drive a few hours too, that's no problem. And if it's a work on cars/cookout I could use some help with my STS transmission bracket :V

1 - 20 of 86 Posts