Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Raleigh Cars & Coffee is this weekend. My husband and I plan on going-weather permitting.

I saw on their Facebook page that their meets are the third Saturday of every month.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
If I can convince the wife to wake up early enough we will definitely go! Looks like a ton of fun.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
I'll be at the November C&C in Charlotte. The October one was my first one, but I drove my truck. I'll bring the Focus this time. Will probably be the only MK1 though. Lol.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I did not see this in the sticky at the top but....

Cars and Coffee Raleigh at Raleigh Grande Theather is the 3rd Sat of every month

Cars and Coffee Wake Forest at Gateway Commons is the 4th Sat of every month.

The one in Cary still happens the first sat of every month.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Question:

Who in Raleigh/Cary/as far as Ft. Bragg/etc. is up for deep fried sushi? and/or Mitch's Tavern? [cheers]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Who in Raleigh/Cary/as far as Ft. Bragg/etc. is up for deep fried sushi? and/or Mitch's Tavern? [cheers]
Deep fried sushi...

Gimmie.

My husband and I have yet to make it up to Raleigh Cars and Coffee. The photos on their Facebook page have me like [unsure][headbang]

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Deep fried sushi...

Gimmie.

My husband and I have yet to make it up to Raleigh Cars and Coffee. The photos on their Facebook page have me like [unsure][headbang]

I would have the very real urge to detail the crap out of my focu before going to something like that lol.

·
Registered
2006 ZX3, 2005 ZX5
365 Posts
this is 2016, anyone got anything going on now?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts