Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today after my gf arrived to my house, I figure that she could help me out to service the air filter of my cai (it's like the second time I clean it)... Well, when I removed the cone I found a very nasty surprise; A greenish thing was on the cone protector and the cone itself, I believe it is battery acid from my previous battery. Then I took a peep to the intake tube and here's what I found....

After the cleaning the intake tube, I wrapped it with one of those heat protector thingys....

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
lol, i thought it was going to be a christmas ornament.

battery acid would have eaten the cone's filter material. its prolly just dirty water dude. battery acid is nasty stuff. if it cleaned up somewhat easily is the residue is now completely gone, it was just water

looks kinda "pretty" all wrapped up lol

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, i thought it was going to be a christmas ornament.

battery acid would have eaten the cone's filter material. its prolly just dirty water dude. battery acid is nasty stuff. if it cleaned up somewhat easily is the residue is now completely gone, it was just water

looks kinda "pretty" all wrapped up lol
Damn it, I wrote like a whole explanation about it and when I clicked the submit reply button my internet goes out, so short story.... it didn't clean up easily and there are still some parts on it that I couldn't clean up. I think it was a mix of battery acid, water, baking soda and lemon juice.... and it makes a good X-mas tree ornament[clap] doesn't it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts