Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the name of the plastic cover that goes over the windshield wipers? Mine is all bowed up and I cant get it to lay flat on the pass side.

Any ideas on how to fix?

It appears the be hitting the pass fender? I could trim it but I doubt this piece has expanded that much. It just looks bad and Im tired of looking at it.[V]

posted in wrong section can the moderator move this...I apologize[:eek:)]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
are you talking about the cowl that goes underneath it? sort of has holes in it.....

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Replace it, it's it's bowed up, the plastic is screwed, obviously damaged............

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
S2 said:
Replace it, it's it's bowed up, the plastic is screwed, obviously damaged............
Sigh[V] . If only I wasnt so cheap.

Hmmm, maybe I could swap with my friends Focus[rolleyes]

·
Registered
114 Posts
it probably isn't seated perfectly. it's a pretty specific fit up there. you might have also broken some attachment pieces, but that wouldn't particularly cause it to bow horribly.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Yeah I forgot to mention, check the mounts, if they are broken, missing, damaged, or maybe loose (maybe).......

Plastic is a bad 'thing'.... when it breaks, it's pretty much comes down to a replace....

Try contacting JEREMY at V6FOCUS (username) on here or at www.focussalvage.com

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Yeah I forgot to mention, check the mounts, if they are broken, missing, damaged, or maybe loose (maybe).......

Plastic is a bad 'thing'.... when it breaks, it's pretty much comes down to a replace....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
S2 said:

Im getting a new windshield in tomorrow after that I will completely remove the plastic piece and see whats up. I have just been peeking around up till now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts