Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1401 - 1414 of 1414 Posts

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
300 lbs lighter at least, gearing, driver, there're a few variables, also in my terms 'hanging with' means not getting entirely drug, a slow pull is hanging with in my opinion, which isn't too farfetched to me.
I hung with an ST from 40 to 130... right with him. From a Dig, not a chance,

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Still can't find Tom's dyno numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check this group on Facebook, it's all there.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChalupaJones

·
Registered
534 Posts
They still haven't accepted my request to join the Facebook group, I really want to see what the best set up was

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 535D
303 Posts
They still haven't accepted my request to join the Facebook group, I really want to see what the best set up was

Sent from my XT1585 using FF Mobile
Tom's tune and intake, dna header, stock manifold and 2.25" catback. He also had a 63mm throttle body but it made no gains.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Tom's tune and intake, dna header, stock manifold and 2.25" catback. He also had a 63mm throttle body but it made no gains.
This.

He had Tom intake and tune, 63mm tb, DNA header and 2.25 stock exhaust with res delete and borla axle back exhaust. It made like 180whp and I think 157 tq.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
So the feedback on this mod has certainly died off. Has nobody dyno'd yet? Anybody still running this device or have you all reverted back?
They did dyno it. it's in another thread. it lost HP.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,414
^^^Nope, and the Cossie knockoff adapted for Mk3 had exact same power loss at same RPM....perhaps its a VVT tuning issue

1401 - 1414 of 1414 Posts