Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1414 Posts

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Not so sure about that, afaik you've got years before an emissions inspection there on a new car then it's every other year on older ones.

Here it's an emissions inspection included with the regular one every year.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Emissions inspections have stopped here last few years but if they brought it back, I would be kinda screwed.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'll order it. Silly question. Would a piece of 3 exhaust pipe work for the intake for the time being ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,950 Posts
If it's sealed past the maf reader yes.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BD using Tapatalk

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I'll order it. Silly question. Would a piece of 3 exhaust pipe work for the intake for the time being ?

Sent from my XT1585 using FF Mobile
Thats the route I'm going, 3" piping and hopefully larger throttlebody from Tom or somewhere else

·
Registered
534 Posts
Is there going to be an option for adding additional injectors? Random thought today

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 535D
303 Posts
Tom sent in the stock injectors for testing and found they would support 300hp. After that you can get the ST injectors and fuel rail for up to 350hp. You would need to look at a forged motor before needing another set of injectors.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Looks like I got that a little off. Better question though: any possibility of changing HPFP internals like the speed3 crowd does?
What is HPFP for the un-educated over here?

Oh, High Pressure Fuel Pump

Also, do we have any kind of timeline from TTR as to availability?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Once we get the stock manifold we should have a prototype completed in about 2 weeks for this time.

Then if all goes well, should have them ready for release 2-3 weeks after :)

And tax return just came today. Now to figure out which new part to scoop up first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,950 Posts
C/O's and a rsb. Then do the I/h/e/t

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BD using Tapatalk

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Ill start a new thread soon and get a tally of those that are serious about buying one....had about 35 people interested here and on fb.

61 - 80 of 1414 Posts