Focus Fanatics Forum banner

N E SUGGEstions

476 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  S2 
#1 ·
ok some of u guyz said header thats good but yeah the price umm i was looking for some on andysauto something i saw out of a SUPERSTReT mag so idk and suggestions about WEBSITES FOR ME TO LOOK AT
THANKS

#3 ·
^
Actually, the SVT header kit is the most expensive...well worth it to be sure (I'll be getting that setup eventually), but the best bang for your buck header goes to the OBX 4-2-1 long-tube...they routinely go for ~$150 on e-bay, are a carbon copy of the FC race header only they don't crack all the time like the FC ones did.

#5 ·
check out C-F-M.com, they carry a lot of parts for the focus from a variety of tuners. or maybe even Sportcompactonly.com, but the ebay OBX i have been told is very good and reliable, im looking into that one myself.

#9 ·
thanks guys are the best
ok ne i have a FRieND that says to me all the time FORD focus POS GOD IT PISSES ME OFF but he wants a honda civic ahah i love them but still they come with likw 100 to 113 if that
ahahahahahahha WAT shoud i say to him that will shut him up hahahaahahaha

#11 ·
fast said:
thanks guys are the best
ok ne i have a FRieND that says to me all the time FORD focus POS GOD IT PISSES ME OFF but he wants a honda civic ahah i love them but still they come with likw 100 to 113 if that
ahahahahahahha WAT shoud i say to him that will shut him up hahahaahahaha
Why are you typing like that? What's your problem?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.