Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It will be @ the Ashtabula Applebees, (old DIY parking lot by the mall) on July 15th, @ 1pm. Its a giant ass parking lot, and always empty, (will hold all the Foci we could dream of) directley behind Applebees. And then maybe a beach cruise to the lake later on, (also plenty of parking there. They do car shows there every Sun.). Should be fun.

Here is the address for directional purposes.
Applebees Neighborhood Bar & Grille, (440) 998-1411, 3241 N Ridge Rd E, Ashtabula, OH 44004

Going so far:

1. Me, (Bizzy_13

2. Stew_ST

3. lildisco

4. focuson

5. SkaAddict

6. LeeBkr311

7. OrangeSVTguy

8. Baron Von PickleWeenee (lol, nice name!)

9. focusnutz (from myspace)

10. Hawaii5023 (hopefull)

11. Jaimz22

12. usefullidiotzx5

13. 06zx4ses

14. Jem0473 (hopefull)

15. Fordfreak3368

16. elliotcarlose

17. teddy2heavy

18. tiresmoker

This is looking really good, I've got some local guys coming as well.
Anybody else? Please let me know if you plan to attend.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i'm all for going. any day works for me as long as i know far enough in advance that i can take it off work.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'd love to go to my first Foci G2G, but most likely my daughter will be born or will have been born shortly before this happens. :(

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on guys, why is it no one here ever wants to meet other F.F. members, & Get together in a town with a $hitl0ad of modded FOCI, AND SHOW PEEPS WHATS UP?!! People in this town will crap themselves when they see a bunch of sweet ass foci rollin, the only Foci here are old people, and young girls. Well, there is a few of us modded, like 4, but ya don't see us about much. Besides, I want to meet other enthusiests.
Who else is in?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I would love to but it all depends on the date...I haven't been able to come to a g2g since last year in September....Most of my weekends are filled as is....I think a date should be decided first...I like the change of scenery though[thumb]

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
ok i have club members that live in that area but i need all the information about it so i can send it out to them. so whenu get all that can u send it to me a contact to so they can call someone if they need to would be nice

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
what month I am interested but am going to play army and won't be around in june but july I'm there. Just hope I get my rims and tires on my car before then.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im trying to figure out what will be the best time period for everybody before setting a date. I'd kinda like to do it on July 8th, or 15th. How are one of those dates for everyone?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
as long as i know far enough in advance, pretty much anything works for me. . .

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Lets try for July 15th, 1:00pm Ashtabula Applebee's. (Park in big lot in rear.) See if we can get a count of how many we've got coming for sure. I want to try to get a count here within a week or so, we'll go from there.

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
If its on the 8th I'm out...I'm going to a concert in Cleveland that night.
If its on the 15th it shouldn't be a problem for me.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ORIGINAL POST UPDATED W/ TIME, DATE, AND ADDRESS FOR DIRECTIONS.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
man it sucks it can't be the weekend of july 22nd, i'll be up that way for my wife's school reunion then :|

maybe i can tell my wife i need to go up to get the wheels off lildisco!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah bro, you should definately come up, it'll be fun. Maybe we'll attract the attention of some of our local rice boys and we can mess with them. (Celicas, eclipses, and hondas, lots of em.) Maybe some of our many modded Cavelier boys round here will help out. lol. There are quite a few of them to.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts