Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
N.E. Ohio Focus g2g @ Ashtabula 7-15-06 (Pics & Vids) - - - (56k'er, Ummm... NO!!!)

Devon's WannaBE SVT Focus Sedan driving up to Burger King

Brian's the magnificant "One Wheeler Peeler" Video

sorry, i just had to post this for everyone to see, if only you were there to take in the full effect of it all... [rofl]
the infamous walk-a-around video[:D]

...enjoy[thumb]

if you'd like the higher res pics, pm me if you have msn or yahoo messenger so i can send you the photos. i might even just set up a ftp instead

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
Vtec powered focus for the win!!!! Seriously though, how big of a dolt do you have to be to not know anything about your car[?|] [?|] I can only imagine what the rest of those stickers are/say[8]

I'll get my pics up in a minute or two[thumb]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brian, i got the video of your "one wheel peel" uploaded already along with some other like the walk around of the riced-focus. just waiting on them to be verified...

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
In the land of the one wheel peel I AM KING!!! lol Here's my pics, I cropped the majority of them, if anybody wants his res let me know and I can email them to you[thumb]

I wonder what happened here???

You can see it here too[:p]

And the award for the cleanest engine bay goes to.....[thumb]

Now who's taking pictures of who in these pics???

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
great pictures! damn if only i went home with you guys, we could of had a lot more "who's taking pictures of who?" for some real confusion. someone should have gotten out the tape measure and see how much rubber you left in ashtabula!

damn it waht the hell is taking their slow *******' so long to verify my videos [?|]

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
Well it was at least 11 parking places long for the part of the burnout in 2nd gear, and about 5 spaces long for the part in 1st gear. Plus it was on a slight arc so that would make it a little longer. hehehe

And I feel ya on the google thing, I wanna see the videos!!!!

Devon sent me a vid of a flyby I did on the freeway, it's like 160 x 120pix, but I'll host it up. One second I'm there, then the next I'm gone, but you could still hear me[:D]

EDIT::: Flyby on 11

·
Registered
758 Posts
Here are some of the pics I got. Too bad only half of us showed up. You guys shoulda went to the lake w/ us, we had a good time. You puttin up the vids from the punching bag game Lee? Lol

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe i like that last pic. yeah i'll upload the video of your 400 score too, wish someone took video of my 860 [:D]

the ligher one crossing the dark line of rubber belongs to me [:D]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Here's mine Thanks to Jaimz for the Hosting:

Clicky Clicky

And atleast one of the Vids is the one Brian Posted up.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
looks like i should have gone. but if anyone's interested in going to a car show the 23rd there's one here in cortland that's only $5 to pre register and $10 for registration at the door. i already know i've got the day off. . .

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll already be in cali at that time
so count me out of that. thanks for the pictures dev[thumb] i already saved them to my hd

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
tiresmoker said:
Now who's taking pictures of who in these pics???

well your sister is taking a picture of geo in his car, while geo is working the zoom on your sister's "upper half"

LMAO [rofl]

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
^^^^ ooooo burn[:D]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
wow and I didn't even say that

Jaimz +1
Brian - 1

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i have some of those pictures but of the lower and back half part [:D]

kidding hehehe [rofl]
yeah seriously come on geo... where are those pictures at lol

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
nice shots all of you got, g2g are to much fun, gopfully many of you will be at FITF cuz thats gonna be a blast!!!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
hey Geo, why you got the winter wheels on?? i know it's not going to snow anytime soon.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts