Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What screen do you keep up on MFT the most?

• Just wall-paper - no need for buttons

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 4 corners display with shortcuts

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Your shortcuts display

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navigation

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else - please share

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't have MFT - just show me the results

Votes: 2 8.7%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What screen do you keep up on MFT most..? Your wall-paper (with no buttons), the 4 corners display with short cuts, your quick places, or Navigation?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
there should be more options, normally my audio controls are my screen, but i chose the wallpaper because thats my default screen

EDIT: just saw the something else option, I feel dumb. oh well!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah. i didn't want to break it down any further with each individual screen. other was the catch-all. some people might enjoy looking at the speaker test screen, to each his or her own!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Wallpaper is up most of the time. I just use the sync voice commands to control anything music related and use the knobs for climate controls.

·
Registered
712 Posts
The Audio screen. I am always listening to music on iPod so I like the Album cover picture, with the song and artist displayed.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Audio controls. I like to see song information.

However, with the cool MFT Tumbler pics being shared, finding myself leaving wallpaper up more and more. Batman has been up there the longest so far...looks really good at night.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
...with the cool MFT Tumbler pics being shared, finding myself leaving wallpaper up more and more. Batman has been up there the longest so far...looks really good at night.
Ditto - except Superman for me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I see wallpaper as an option here, but I haven't been able to figure out how to make MFT show my wallpaper. I found where to set the wallpaper and have my own customer one loaded, but have never seen it display and couldn't find instructions for displaying the wallpaper in the MFT manual.

any help please?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I see wallpaper as an option here, but I haven't been able to figure out how to make MFT show my wallpaper. I found where to set the wallpaper and have my own customer one loaded, but have never seen it display and couldn't find instructions for displaying the wallpaper in the MFT manual.

any help please?
Press the home tab at the bottom twice, then select the one of the three home screens that looks like a desktop. That's how you change between them.

·
Registered
395 Posts
You don't have the option
"Broken screen wallpaper because MFT is broken"

so I can't vote ;(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts