Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts

New here but saw this thread and had no idea we could customize the MFT Screen so much, so I made my own. If you're a Yankee fan feel free to enjoy it as well. It is my first attempt at doing one so be gentle haha. The 4 quadrants have a hint of the areas colors as well.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here's one that won't require you to be a fan of a specific team.

FOR iPHONE USERS:

BASIC:

LENS FLARE:

DRIVER/PASSENGER TEMPS:

FOR ANDROID USERS

BASIC:

LENS FLARE:

DRIVER/PASSENGER TEMPS:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Got a request to show the Yankees theme in the car so I figured I'd post for everyone. Taken with a cell phone so not the best quality.

By joe84fl at 2012-04-01

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here's my first effort. Just picked up my SEL hatch yesterday. Due to its color (black) and my love for all things Vegas, I named the car "Blackjack."

This first MFT wallpaper reflects that name. :) Planning to make some more (Trek, Simpsons, Futurama) as time permits.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The Simpsons and Futurama are a great idea.

Question, it looks like you've already muted the colors the way the MFT does. Won't the MFT wash it out even more?

Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes I'm new so sorry for the dumb question. But how do I take one of these images and download it? We're not talking about right-clicking and saving that way, are we? Some of these are magnificent and I would love to import them to MFT!

·
Registered
29 Posts
The Simpsons and Futurama are a great idea.

Question, it looks like you've already muted the colors the way the MFT does. Won't the MFT wash it out even more?

Chris
Yeah, I dimmed things down to 75% in Photoshop, then let the MFT do it's own dimming too. I might try them at 100%, see how they look.

81 - 100 of 134 Posts