Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you that saw my thread a couple weeks ago...

My poor focus gave it's life to save mine... It's been hard to deal with since I loved my lil' ZX3... she was a clean stock car but I enjoyed driving her over the last couple of years... Well now that she is gone It's now time to move onto something else...

I still would like to find a clean SVT someday and make a boost project out of it but for now here's the new

2003 Mustang GT Coupe 5spd
Was a 1 owner car, 100% original and only 50k miles on the odometer!!

Full detail and wax to be done maybe this weekend and some better pics to shortly follow afterwards!

*first mods will be 1.5"-2" drop all around and removal of the retarded mustang decals and stripes off the rockers.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
would Look hot without the strips..

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
^^Great Idea!

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
i dont know much of the mustangs since i dont have 1 but, i have seen in cobras, the tails with amber, i guess those work as turn indicators... i really love the way those look
here is a pic of them

and also i love the spoiler the cobras have

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
great replacement. someday im looking into replacing mine soon

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I am too, But to an S2000 or Miata :)

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
my buddy with his cobra tinted those tails and i was so mad! nice car

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
nice!!! i went from a mustang GT to a crown vic to the focus. the mustang will def be an addiction. pick up muscle mustangs and fast fords and 5.0 mustangs asap!

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
nice!!! i went from a mustang GT to a crown vic to the focus. the mustang will def be an addiction. pick up muscle mustangs and fast fords and 5.0 mustangs asap!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I found this car the other day and have the bill of sale and have even contacted a finance company to get credit...Credit is there waiting, I'm just waiting on my insurance company to cover the gap insurance since they are just waiting on the key to the old focus to cover the rest of what is owed that didn't get covered from the first check towards what was paid off based on the value of the car....

I have to be honest and let everyone know It's not mine 100% yet... but it does have a SOLD sticker on the windshield and was placed out back from the front of the lot for me.... But I have to say... in these final couple of days before I sign the paperwork and the car officially becomes mine I have this feeling inside similiar probably to getting married... as if I'm cheating on the focus...

This probably sounds really corny...

I love this mustang and always wanted one... but after having the zx3 and driving an SVT... There's a super low mileage SVT down the street that I saw about the same time as the mustang and I have this feeling like it would just be the smarter thing to buy that instead of the Stang.... I could always buy a stang later but I just really do miss my Focus... Maybe to some that might seem kinda awkward but I miss my focus REALLY BAD and really want an SVT too!. Even my girlfriend is like... "the mustang is hot babe but... seeing you in an SVT would be HOTTER"... And I really did find the hatchback really useful for storage, grocery's or whatever...

In a perfect world I would just say F[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] it and buy both!

I would definitely be happy in either car.... But for now I think going with the SVT would be the smarter choice considering it will be much better on gas... ( gas is going up who knows what it will be 6mo's from now)... But I'm having second thoughts...

I kinda feel like an idiot for posting this thread about getting the mustang as I was pretty much 110% sure at the time of the OP and was super stoked. But the 2nd thoughts that I'm getting now is just killing me...

Any opinions? Do you understand? or am I just crazy... [screwy]

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
i was thinking of gettin a mustang when the svt was bought, i liked this one better, go for the svt then!

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
I feel your pain I also am torn between the two. Though I would probably lean towards the SVTF due to the fact that it is a limited edition and the stang is well cool but way more available than a sweet SVTF.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Go get that SVT man, listen to yourself, what will make you happy? just be honest, the one driving the car is you, do you want to look cool but unhappy? or cool and happy ?? ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts