Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm lookin for some opinions on what to do now. I have these pics from back when I first got my wheels on, sadly I don't have any updated pics with the new Eibach Pro-Kit, but its pretty much right on those tires now. I have a Focus Central header on the way, and full SVT brake kit to fill up those rims a bit more. I've got Massive Underdrive Pulleys going in too, and I'm looking at doing a custom side exit exhaust. And yes i know the AEM short ram in there is crap, but thas what the guy before me put in it and i haven't replaced it yet. So what now?

Front shot of the car

Front shot of my engine bay

Side shot of the bay

Rear shot showing off the wheels and tires

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea i mentioned that above the pics, those were taken right after I got the wheels on. Now it has the Pro-Kit installed, it rests almost right on top of the wheels and I've got the 25mm rear and 22mm front sways in it too. Plus a Focus Sport rear strut brace.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry i can't :( it's winter so i have plain old stock rims with tall blizzaks, it doesn't look good at all right now.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
nice looks u got there, another thing i would recommend is cleaning the engine bay. and the intake u got isnt bad, an intake is just an intake.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
coilovers.

turbo.

done.

·
Machinery Technician
7,322 Posts
bodycolor-matched stock mirrors or svt mirrors, euro grills, colormatched hatch strip

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Getting boost is a bit of a challenge up here. I only know of one dyno in the whole state, and the guy who owns it keeps it for himself :|. No shops to go to if anything gets seriously wrecked or if i need a part fast for it, and shipping is a bitch too. Plus gotta remember, we're paying the most for gas out of any state still, so anything to hurt my gas mileage is not good :(

Trust me, i seriously wish I could get boosted, but its not very practical for me.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Sorry i can't :( it's winter so i have plain old stock rims with tall blizzaks, it doesn't look good at all right now.
Stock wheels on lowered suspension looks better than aftermarket wheels on stock suspension every time. Post em up. [;)]

And you gotta do something about that block heater plug sticking out of the grille. LOL

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stock wheels on lowered suspension looks better than aftermarket wheels on stock suspension every time. Post em up. [;)]

And you gotta do something about that block heater plug sticking out of the grille. LOL
Again, practicality in Alaska haha. I'm not gonna hide my block heater plug because when its 40 below outside I don't wanna have to dig around and find it behind my bumper. I'm prolly gonna do the color matching though. Although I'm thinking bout putting my time into something else, a project Impreza for rallying up here [grinking]

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Paint the rims one color, and wash it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts