Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not exactly new to the site, been a long time lurker but haven't posted yet. This is my current Focus, a 2003 ZX3 which was previously owned by Jay (I think he is ZX3TUNR on this forum) He went with a new Civic and I happened to crash my ZX5 about the same time so I kinda lucked out I suppose.

And here's me with my old ZX5 and my '88 Nissan Micra

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Very clean...very nice ! Glad you weren't hurt when you crashed your previous one, looks like things definitely worked out for you!

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
WOW, thats all I can say. That looks very good. I have never been a fan of those style taillights, but I absolutely love how you colormatched the surrounds to the body. All you need now is a set of ST170's.

Seriously dude, great job.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
are you serious, you got his car.....do you relieze you have one of the hottest foci out there, he was like one of the first if not the first person voted ROTM on this forum, dude thats crazy, good luck with it, im jealous

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Lambo doors!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just so you all know, almost everything in this car was done by Jay, I got it this way. He did the bodykit, doors, etc... I am making some changes to the car to better suit my tastes.

I already redid the interior to black with blue gauges from silver accents. Right now I'm hard at work getting my stereo put in, which includes almost 80 feet of speaker wire just to run the front end...

Other plans are to have a turbo kit in by the end of summer, and I already have SVTF brakes on thier way, machined and polished callipers, and hopefully a Bear kit. Then the car will be stored over winter where it will receive a PCS coilover set, all new sway bars and braces.

Next year I should be ready to spray it with a light blue Pearl over the liquid grey which will effectively turn the color into black chrome minus the blinding reflectivity.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks nice he did a good job got you a very nice starting point

1 - 16 of 16 Posts