Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thought i'd post some pics of my focus as I don't think I have for a while! Recently upgraded the ICE to have Alpine Type R's in the back doors and Sony Brooklin editions in the front, with a custom stealth box in the boot :) sounds lovely!

Next mods on the list are ST Front Grill, ST Fog Lights, Induction Kit and Angel Eyes.

Had a couple of quick questions as well... What induction kit would people say is the best? I have 1.8 Zetec focus. Also, how easy is it to remove the front grill and fogs to replace them with ST's? I would get under the car and look but weather awful atm so just wanted to get an idea :)

I am still debating over black and clear angel eyes as well... does anyone have pics of both on a silver focus? Cheers guys

Dave

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
good looking car man.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
very nice car, love it if it had a drop, but its still hot!

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,978 Posts
how come an euro doesnt have the "euro style wiper"

thats a nice car

I think it needs a drop

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
i love euros!! whsh i could have grabbed one while i was in iceland

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Nice locking gas door, I need me one of those. Interested in selling your ST170's when you get the angel eyes?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Don't know if you guys notice this, but that Focus has fuel cap with key lock :) ^^ Damn it, I should read more carefully ;)

Like the car... A LOT ! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cheers guys :)
Yeah i'd sell the headlights once i get my angel eyes, will let you know. will try get some photos of the sub up soon!
yeah the locking fuel cap comes with the mk1 face lift. lovely...

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Nice focus!

Also a learning experiance, I didnt know the UK used miles per hour. I am always confused about what system you guys use.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah I was thinking about doing that, not sure still though. Also was thinking about getting the wheels sprayed dark grey / black.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts