Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its taken me a long time but its finally finished!!!... after plenty of hours spending fitting the body kit and finding a place to paint it at a good price... it's all done! let me know what you think about the car!

·
Registered
79 Posts
i love how you painted the lights, it just looks mean. all around it is a hot car.

·
Registered
341 Posts
simply beautiful, very nice job.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Wicked hott.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
im digin it... love the hood... what one is it? and do you ahve issues with like rain and snow at all? (kinda a stupid ? i know but curious)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zx360 said:
im digin it... love the hood... what one is it? and do you ahve issues with like rain and snow at all? (kinda a stupid ? i know but curious)
thanks everyone!

the hood is the invador hood from zxtunner... havent had any problems with it yet... its worked well for me

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
car looks great man, nice job!

·
Registered
759 Posts
You REALLY didn't waste any time before you started modding your car! Man I wish I could do that to mine! Nice job.

·
Registered
464 Posts
wow looks like ass....looks soooo much like ass it looks freaking awsome!! haha where about did you get those eyelids? i might get me some for my 05-ers......

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To answer the question about the eye lids... there not covers they actually are painted on... originally i had it covered with vinal but when the body guy said he could just paint the eye lids on body color ... i said hell yeah and took the vinal off.... here's a pic

another little thing that i did to was... on the f2 kit the side flares are actually covered. there's not whole just solid... but not in my case... i had the body shop cut that out too!

but yeah here's some more pics i know the first few were kinda dark

·
Registered
715 Posts
offset your license plate. looks too much like a bucktooth in there.

other than that, superhott.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I must say...it looks ghey LMAO...jk buddy jk...

Any form of silver....better than the other colors ;)

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
that looks sick, i especially like the driving pics, you should get a little spoiler on there, if you dont want one as big as the RS get the svt one, should add to the aggresivness. Fog lights too, i didnt know those were out yet, i like how you kit is painted too, alot of people paint the fog light housings and the side louvers black, i like it better colormatched...and its cool you had them cut them open and put a grill there, pretty sweet.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Looks good. A little too much solid color for me, but I like the brows on the heads. Im not a fan usually, but your exagerated ones give the newer style headlights the aggresiveness they lost when they changed the shape. Very, very cool. Tint the windows and tails, nice job.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts