Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guy's.. everyones been wanting to see photos of the car even those its unfinished sooo, here a couple... not good ones, i was at work! so here's me and some friends cars who work with me.... sorry guys if these pic's are huge :eek:(

me first though :eek:)

heres a side view

yeah i know, she needs new shoe's...

this is is brocks zx3 next to me, works with me.. magnflow exhause and tein springs.... oh yeah i got flammed sooo bad about my fart cannon, well. now its gone!

heres a my buddies turbo probe.... our cars are pretty dirty but i guess you cant tell to much.. that probe pulls pretty hard.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Wider wheels/tires will finish it off nicely once it gets painted.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
I hate to say it (because I normally despise widebody kits), but that actually looks pretty good. PAINT IT!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
i, on the other hand, am a sucker for widebody kits. looks good! i don't know, if you got the kit painted black, it might go realy well with the car.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
I vote for painting the kit black, and if you want to keep the erector set wing, then take the smaller wing off to clean it up back there.

+2 for painting it black.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah painting was in my plans. alot of people say two tone it black, mostly everyones who see's it.. the shop that painting the bodykit wants 1,125. oh yeah by the way you install the kit before painting. for fitment issues and adjustments. :eek:) dont wanna screw up new paint

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks pretty good... cannot wait to see the finished product

·
Registered
875 Posts
Looks awesome. If you do paint it black, you should also paint the area underneath the side moldings, following the curve from the fender as well. It would look awkward if you didn't, since it cuts off where the front fender ends. IMO at least.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
where did you get those fog lights? they didnt come with the kit did they?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts